Loading the player...
Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid DISH DROPS™
Order number: 110488| Size: 1 Liter
Form validation errors
This highly concentrated liquid has a fresh citrus fragrance and contains aloe vera, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) and natural extracts of the shiso plant to protect hands from the rigours of washing up. Just one drop creates a profusion of bubbles that leaves dishes sparkling and super clean!
- DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid cuts through grease and dried-on food, leaving dishes hygienically clean and residue-free
- It is highly concentrated – now has more cleaning power with less product
- It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain
- Use it as a pre-soak for heavy grease or baked-on deposits
- It’s gentle on skin
- The liquid works in cold water to help conserve energy
- DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach
- 84% of the active ingredients are derived from natural sources
- Better pH stability helps to control odours from kitchen sponges, cloths and drains.
Aqua,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Capryleth-4,Propandiol,Ethanol,Glycereth-26,Citric Acid,Parfum,Magnesium Hydroxide,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Shiso Extract,Colourant,Denatonium Benzoate,t-Butyl-Alcohol
It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain.
- For sink or bowl washing up, add 3 ml of DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid to the bowl while filling with 5 litres of warm water. Rinse dishes after washing.
- For economical application, dilute 1 part DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid with 3 parts water into an AMWAY™ Squeeze Bottle, swirl to mix, then use a small amount on a sponge.
- To maintain sponges and dish cloths, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Add 2 squirts from the dispenser, pump on to the cloth or sponge, squeeze to distribute the liquid and leave until next use.
Please be aware:
- Rinse your hands after use.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.