Explore Amway Online
Find out how the Amway website helps you manage your business more efficiently.
Registering as an ABO
Everything you need to know about how to register online as an Amway Business Owner.
Supporting the Customer during Registration
Familiarize yourself with the easy Customer registration process so that you can help prospects sign up.
Signing-In to the new Website
How to sign in, which details to use – and what to do if you have forgotten them.
Placing and return an Order
Discover how ordering Amway products online gives you more choice and control than ever before.
Registration / Signing in
YES, if you have registered with Amway before Feb 3, 2020, you will still need it to sign in to the new website.
Additionally, we are in the process of updating our websites and business apps - and rolling out the new technology globally. During the change-over period, if you have international business, you will need to use your previous Amway Online sign in details for the countries and previous apps (e.g. Kiosk) that have not yet been updated. At the end of the roll out, your new Amway ID digital identity will be the only login and username you will need for all your online Amway applications, in every country.
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
Delivery Options & “How to track your parcel”
Home Delivery <10:00am 3-5 days
Home Delivery > 10:00am 4-6 days
Parcel Shop <10:00am 3-5 days
Parcel Shop > 10:00am 4-6 days
p.s. Your order will be handed over to our warehouse for processing as soon as your order is paid and confirmed. Please consider that when your order is part of a group order, the shipping process will only start when all orders are paid and confirmed.
After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
- You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the PostNord tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
- When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the PostNord tracking site.
- You’ll be notified by PostNord via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
- Change of suggested delivery date
- Change of the delivery address
- Direct your delivery to a pickup point
Our systems do not always allow a message to be sent to this other recipient, therefore it could happen you’ll receive the email/sms updates from Amway and the selected carrier.
To update the recipient we suggest to forward the necessary Track and Trace details to this person for a smooth delivery.
Amway accepts the following Credit Cards: Amway accepts Visa®, MasterCard®
1. Sign in to your account and go to My Office
2. Go to the "Order History" page via My Orders
3. Find the order you want to return and click the Order Details link next to it
4. Click Return Item and follow the instructions
If you finally decide to keep the item please cancel the return under Return Details. Your returns can be found under the Order History and My Returns.
When you've handed over your return parcel to Posti, it will take approximately 1-3 working days to reach the central Posti hub. All Finland returns are gathered here and 3 times per month on Mondays these will be shipped back to our warehouse in Poland. In this process you can expect your refund between 5 and 15 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.